This vacancy is opened in Elets. We are ready to discuss the possibility of relocation.
• Develop manufacturing processes for Syngenta new finished products encompassing a wider plant portfolio including business processes / plant development and compliance systems
• Provide process engineering expertise for the design manufacturing facilities; with a clear fo-cus on safety, capacity, flexibility, cost and quality.
• Identifies solutions to increase manufacturing capacity, improve quality and/or reduce manu-facturing costs at crop protection sites
• Supports stability and robustness testing at pilot scale and provides technical guidance to the bulk supply chain
• Support the execution of capital investment projects at the site
• Build a network with internal and external manufacturing sites.
• Leadership of defined plant within an FPP Site in line with Syngenta culture and P&S strategy.
• Assist in the preparation of site budget and manage the fixed, variable and capital cost per-formance in line with agreed budgets and targets.
• Ensure full compliance against all Syngenta standards and local legislation. Ensure all HSE, Quality, Legal and fiscal standards are continuously improved and monitored, that risks are controlled and minimised, complaint investigations are supported and improvement actions implemented.
• Ensure effective utilisation of available resources to achieve desired productivity and quality standards.
• Analyse and agree production plans for the unit, manage interfaces with support functions, monitor performance and initiate action to ensure high levels of customer service and responsiveness for all products supplied from defined plant.
• Identify, motivate and coach plant team to drive and deliver improvement projects, product establishments or performance improvement initiatives.
• Contribute to the site production strategy and support implementation. Coach and develop members of the team to enhance team engagement and overall team capability.
• Ensure QOTIF targets are met through effective collaboration with internal and external part-ners.
Knowledge & Experience
• Five years in managing production / manufacturing in a chemical, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry.
• At least five years experience in production management
• Graduation in chemical/mechanical/production engineering OR Masters degree in chemistry
- A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Meal allowance;
- Regular professional trainings;
- Extended paid vacation, employee assistance program.