Please note that job assumes relocation to Volgograd
Being a part of our Engineering team you will be required to:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code;
- Help maintain code quality and organization;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Perform communications within a team.
- Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms;
- Understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments;
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions;
- Familiarity with C++ templates;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Good communication skills and spoken English.
Would be a benefit if you have:
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 /17 standards is appreciated;
- Experience in NextGen consoles development (PS4, Xbox One);
- Experience with UDK, Unreal Engine (UE4);
- Experience with Game and rendering engines development;
- Passion for gaming.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects;
- Relocation program for new hires;
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events;
- Medical Insurance package;
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown Volgograd; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others.
C++ Game Developer
з/п не указана