About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool is a $20 Billion + consumer solutions and products manufacturer with a long history of providing high quality products for its customers.
Whirlpool is a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs. As a result, we have been recognized as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies by Business Week magazine and the Boston Consulting Group.
Our unique business strategy provides us with an unmatched leadership position and ability to build and sustain loyalty to our brands. Our strategy allows us to move with greater speed to better serve our trade customer and end consumers around the globe.
Currently, we are looking for candidates for a Quality manager (warehouse)
This person is responsible for all quality issues & claims, analysis and operational analytics and reporting.
What you will do:
- Participation in the analysis of the reasons for the decline in the quality of work, the development of proposals for their elimination;
- Audit and description of all warehouse business processes;
- Organization of the development of long-term and short-term development plans of the enterprise in the field of quality improvement;
- Organization of development of measures to improve the quality of services rendered, products manufactured and control their implementation;
- Certification of employees for knowledge of the organization’s standards and regulatory documents
- Higher education in Accounting / Economics / Finance / Statistics/Quality;
- At least 2 years of experience in an International Company in Quality;
- Advanced user of Excel and ERP-systems (SAP knowledge would be an advantage);
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Superb analytical skills;
- Intermediate English level is a must
- Decent salary;
- VHI, life and accident insurance, travel insurance;
- Feed compensation;
- Schedule 5/2.