Mission: Develop and lead the Internal Communication activities of the Group, increase awareness and engagement of the Group employees.
- From design to content, lead the quarterly publishing of a corporate digest;
- Enhance employees’ engagement and promote deployment of ideas and initiatives;
- Ensure job satisfaction among employees by administering surveys and polls;
- Promote a culture of communication within the company by developing formal and informal communication channels across the organization;
- Be in charge of processing and implementation of charitable requests, monitoring of compliance with Charity Policy principles, an organization of social events;
- Contribute to corporate events aimed at employee retention, engagement, information exchange and keeping abreast of the latest developments (seminars, conferences, intellectual quizzes, experience groups);
- Draft messages, prepare visual material about specific events, projects, initiatives, best practices that need to be widely communicated in the Group.
- Fluent in English and Russian is mandatory;
- Higher education (Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics);
- An experience in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage;
- Ability to write professional texts in Russian and English;
- Experience in a similar position: 1 year and more;
- Good communication skills, including in front of the audience;
- Good presentation skills;
- Knowledge of advertisement rules and tools;
- Creative mind;
- Analytical type of thinking;
- Active user of media;
- Ability to work hard and long.
- Inspiring and challenging work in the international environment;
- Competitive salary + annual bonus according to KPI;
- Professional development opportunities within the Company;
- Relocation program;
- Lunch compensation;
- Mobile communication compensation;
- Corporate English lessons.