Assistant logistics Department
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Track shipments from Vendors’ facilities to Moscow 3PL
- Transportation ordering (incl. cost and time comparison)
- Shipping documents preparation (transportation, customs)
- Orders placing and tracking any changes from Vendor’s or customers’ side
- Providing tracking reports for internal customers (sales, customer service departments)
- Expediting urgent orders
- Maintain proper Import/Export documentation, coordinating with appropriate departments
- File preparation for accounting departments and collecting originals from 3PL
- Maintain daily logs of logistics activities
- Update and maintain Vendors data in CP/S
- Update POs dates in the systems; Dolphin PTS
- Claims management with Vendors
- Use metrics to monitor network performance
- Debit control with 3PLs
- Work on behalf of the Logistic Manager
- Identify issues in your customers’ Supply Chain and develop creative solutions.
- Meet and exceed goals.
- Communicate internally and externally to ensure your customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to multitask – to work on three or more projects at once
- Fast paced environment, requiring quick thinking
- Time management
- Team Player – enjoys helping the team be successful as much as individual success!
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Intermediate level knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables and macros).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply-chain, Logistics, or related field preferred.
- Logistics Experience preferred, although not necessary. We will invest in your success through our training program.