з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Plan and control all scheduling activities supporting assigned items. Balance production and inventory levels with demand to support target KPIs
Review MRP and release production orders
Monitor shop floor activities to ensure promise dates are met.
Clearly communicate complex data and supply chains to the business teams.
Update and revise plans for changes in lead times, order quantities, service levels
Work with complex reporting system
Production planning based on finished goods delivery schedules to customers taking into account the available resources
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access is a must)
- Prefer 1-3 years’ experience in planning/supply chain management or scheduling functions
- 1-3 years’ experience creating and analyzing data using Microsoft Office Access, Excel, and Word
- Strong analytical abilities with problem solving techniques, unconditional commitment to teamwork and communication
- Knowledge SAP MM, PP modules highly preferred (optional)
- Schedule 5/2, 8:30-17:30;
- Official employment;
- Stable high income;
- Office location: Lipetsk region.