Expected deliverables & results:
- Process architecture for finance & controlling with department’s deliverables and service level to the company (including topics like "master data management" & « setup of a new business »...);
- Full department skills architecture and elementary skills list to be permanently monitored;
- Current team’s skills assessment + transition plan to achieve the expected level for a sustainable & resilient team;
- Accounting & Reporting policy (including cost definition, cost allocation, rules & standards);
- Execution & production procedures (with simplified, efficient and « lean » content);
- A draft plan for Standard Costing implementation (with project charter, high level project planning, deliverables and workload estimates).
Profile requirements & expected experience from candidates:
- Multi-company environment;
- Multi-national environment;
- Management position in accounting & controlling;
- Hands on with information systems (for information, current ERP = MS Navision);
- English speaker is mandatory;
- Experience in designing and implementing accounting & controlling policies from scratch;
- Experience in standard costing implementation, if possible;
- Operational orientation and practical production / delivery mindset.
- Inspiring and challenging work in the international environment;
- Competitive compensation package to be discussed with the successful candidate;
- Professional development opportunities within the company;
- Lunch compensation;
- Mobile communication compensation;
- Salary depends on experience.