We are looking for an experienced Farm Manager to run the farm.
This farm is located in Lipetsk region.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the employees and department leads to ensure that all daily responsibilities/tasks are performed;
- Ensure the health and welfare of all pigs in terms of nutrition, medication and the farm environment;
- Coordinate overall animal flow and understand its effect on production;
- Perform regular employee management, problem solving and administrative duties (i.e. production record keeping, budgets, handling employee concerns/problems, etc.);
- Lead and direct the farm team in meeting production targets through training;
- Provide development, instruction and constructive feedback to department leads and employees;
- Develop and follow all standard operating procedures and ensure that all farm personnel do the same;
- Monitor and resolve all farm maintenance and grounds keeping needs;
- Maintain and enforce all biosecurity rules and practices;
- Aid in hiring of new personnel.
- 3+ years of experience on pig farms;
- 2+ years of experience in personnel management;
- Must possess organization, leadership, production, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Ability to use a computer effectively, including use of MS Excel, Office & Outlook;
- Interest or passion for producing quality pork at a competitive price to feed the world;
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills with ability to work effectively with others in a positive manner;
- Excellent time management & organizational skills, with ability to meet deadlines;
- Self motivated and able to perform job duties without close supervision;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge and ability to follow company policies and procedures precisely;
- Department managers may be considered if they can demonstrate leadership qualities and explain improvements they have helped to implement.
- Inspiring and challenging work in the international environment;
- Competitive compensation package to be discussed with the successful candidate;
- Professional development opportunities within the company;
- Fuel compensation;
- Lunch compensation;
- Mobile communication compensation;
- Salary depends on experience.